Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2017

How to get rid of chronic acne naturally

Hi, welcome back to my blog. Today I want to explain How I am rid of chronic acne. This is 100% based on my own experience, absolutely this way is no fake, no editing, no photoshop. You can prove by yourself.

So this is my picture when I still have a lot of acne

And this is me right now





















All I use is 100% naturally and easy to buy at store.
Things that you need:
1. Pure Honey (You need really pure honey without a mixture of chemicals)
2. Powdered Cinnamon.

How to use:
1. Put about 2 tablespoon, and 1 teaspoon.
2. Stir the two ingredients together.
3. Make it for masks. Before use it for masks, make sure your face already clean.
4. Leave it about 2-3 hours every 2 days, and then wash your face.If you want to make it faster to get rid all of your acne, you can leave the masks all night, then wash your face in the morning.

I do this one time every 2-3 days for 2 months. Because I really get chronic acne, so it takes so long.

BENEFITS:
Acne will not easily come back to my face after using this mask.

Good Luck!

0 comments: